What are the Akashic Records?
I would often describe the Akashic Records as a spiritual wikipedia (a non physical library) containing every single soul's blueprint (past, present and future). Accessing these records can provide valuable wisdom about a soul's gifts, history and personality. For me personally, I was able to understand my soul's purpose, came to peace with why I was attracting certain experiences in my life and ultimately found directional clarity about my future.
Akashic Record reading can be helpful for you to discover more about your inner calling, make better informed decision for the future and find out more about your past and soul gifts.
As part of your Akashic Records Reading, I will cover the following:
– Your Energy Centre of Training. This is a soul training that shows in your Akashic Record. It governs your soul drives and what you bring to others in this lifetime.
– Your Soul Group of Origin (refer below 'What is a Starseed?')
– Your primary life lesson for this lifetime. This is often interesting and validating because you choose experiences which allow you to learn this primary life lesson, so you can find out why you choose the experiences you do and how they fit into your soul’s path. We will also look at one or two secondary life lessons if you would like.
– The soul trainings that you have done in between lifetimes and what this means for who you are now.
– The periods in history that you’ve incarnated and any spiritual traditions/religions that have been part of your soul’s path, in the past
– The roles that you fulfil in this lifetime and other gifts of your soul – such as healer, communicator, relater, psychic, leader, empath, learner
– Your strongest intuitive gift/ any empath gifts that show up for you
What is a Starseed?
The first time I came across the concept of Starseed was when I received an Akashic Record Reading. My reader told me that I am a Pleiadian and I am here to shine my light on humanity. I was intrigued by the concept of Starseed so I started googling it online…“Starseeds are highly advanced spiritual beings and souls that originated from distant planets, solar systems, and galaxies, typically far from Earth." Immediately I felt a sense of relief that I may not be alone (not the only one feeling like how I have been feeling for so many years) once I started reading about the characteristics of a Starseed…
Don’t fit into societal norms - I always felt out of place at home, at school, at work and within friendship circles. Overtime this got better once I started meeting other Starseeds.
Feeling home sick but haven’t really found ‘home’ - I’ve travelled to many countries trying to find the right home for me but ultimately I came back to Sydney because there really wasn’t a place which I felt like home yet.
Empath – I have always been highly sensitive as a kid and even as an adult. I always felt this was a negative quality (with parents and friends telling me to tone down my emotions) till after my spiritual awakening that I realised this is my gift and I am blessed with being able to feel all these emotions.
Freedom seeker – completely 100% and this really fits into my LifePath Number 5 (for those who have not discovered the wonders of Numerology, I encourage you to google LifePath number to find your number).
Deep spiritual awakening - My journey started since 31 with the peak of the experience when I was 34.
Strong intuition - I’ve always had strong dreams, my gut always give me clear signals when something isn’t right and I have an inner voice that I used to think it was just my own voice till later I found out this is my higher self giving me guidance.
Childhood traumas – I am no stranger to abandonment issue, self-esteem, self-worth issues.
Fascinated by astronomy, astrology and spirituality - As a kid I was already into astronomy and I remembered one of my first book being The Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus.
Strong sense of unfilled purpose – this became more apparent during my spiritual awakening!
Starseed or star travellers make up around 20-25% of the Earth’s population with the remainder being Earth Souls (i.e. Earth was the first place the soul incarnated).
There is around 24 Starseed soul group (more are being discovered as we speak) and a small population of Starseed can have two soul group of origins (although one would resonate more than the other). Each soul group bring different gifts and talents as well as challenges and soul lessons.
For example, I am a Pleiadian which I can completely resonate being ‘quick’, ‘adaptable’, ‘action takers’, ‘dynamic’, ‘energetic’ and ‘visionaries’. However I can also be impatient and dislike attending to all the details in between.
Essentially Starseeds incarnate on Earth to contribute our each unique soul group of origins energies and gifts in order to raise the Earth’s vibrations and lift humanity consciousness.
Through the Akashic Records Reading, I will be able to tell you which Soul Group of Origin you are from which I found to be one of the most fascinating aspect of an Akashic Records Reading.